TPD Has partnered with Fraserway RV to ramp up our workforce for the upcoming spring & summer seasons! This is an amazing opportunity for passionate individuals to get involved with a company that cares about its people and that provides people across Canada access to explore the great outdoors.
ABOUT FRASERWAY RV:
Fraserway RV’s mission is simple - as a team, we do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized. Our commitment to our customers’ experiences is rooted in everything we do. From RV rentals to RV ownership and servicing, we take pride in the work we do every day to make each and every customer experience memorable.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The RV Detailer is primarily responsible for cleaning, polishing and performing general upkeep on RV interiors and exteriors to ensure they are clean and presentable for customers. This position will also provide general assistance at the dealership including, moving RVs, assisting co-workers and assisting with the cleaning of the dealership lot.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING AS A DETAILER:
- Responsible for the detailing of interior and exterior of RVs, for both company and customer vehicles, and recently purchased RVs.
- Perform general RV detailing activities, including, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, washing and waxing.
- Ensure the exterior of RVs are clean and smudge free
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Wash RV interiors including the upholstery, apply leather cleaning products, removing and cleaning floor mats. Apply stain guard.
- Apply polish to remove scraps.
- Clean and polish wheels and rims.
- Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of vehicles.
- Drive vehicles to or from company's garage, rotate RVs in dealership lot
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions, according to formulas.
- Clean, remove, scrap and shovel snow from RVs.
- Operate cleaning equipment, or machines.
- Use a variety of hand held tools to detail the interior and exterior of RVs.
- Notify supervisor or appropriate technician when you notice parts of RV that require repair or replacement.
- Performs other duties as required.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Interest in RVs, and knowledgeable about RV repair and maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools including power washers.
- Must be dependable, reliable, possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- A competitive total rewards package to include salary, bonus incentives, and paid time off
- An opportunity to be part of a national team that is collaborative and proud
- A holistic benefits package that includes extended health and dental benefits
- RV Rental Discounts
- Access to a company-matching RRSP plan
- And so much more!
If you are ready to make a career change, you are good with your hands, and the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! We are interviewing now and want to speak with you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.