Do you have hands-on manufacturing & quality control experience?
Are you team-oriented with an eye for detail?
Then apply now!
Our client, a leading manufacturer of quartz products, is looking to hire 3 Quality Control Inspectors to join their team! They’re an organization dedicated to uncompromising quality and service. Driven by their desire to produce the highest quality products possible, they possess an attention to detail and an "anything is possible" attitude. They’ve become known in the semiconductor industry as the quartz fabrication shops whose specialty is providing the customer with products that other suppliers deemed impossible to fabricate.
A Quality Control Inspector is responsible for determining if fabricated and machined products have met quality standards by using a variety of tools and machines to test for tolerances and overall quality of manufactured goods.
- Direct Hire Employment!
- $17.35/hr- $20.52/hr (1-3 years)
- $19.42- $22.99/hr (3-5 years)
- $22.17-$ 26.26/hr (5-8+ years)
- Full Benefits at 30 days (Healthcare, vision, dental)
- Performance review at 90 days.
- Retirement plan - 401k.
- Family oriented environment.
- Perform incoming, in-process and final inspections using micrometers, calipers, test indicators, height gauges, and CMM.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections on various quartz products. At times, this position may require working in a clean room so wearing PPE would be required.
- Input data into internal software and document inspection reports.
- Communicate and solve problems with Manufacturing and Engineering departments regarding quality issues.
- Assist Engineering and Manufacturing in special projects as needed.
Interviews are taking place right away. We encourage you to follow up with our team after sending your resume. Feel free to contact us by calling the number above to learn more.
- 1+ years of experience working in Quality Control, preferably in manufacturing.
- Experience with various measuring and dimensional tools. CMM is preferred, but candidates without will still be considered.
- Experience interpreting mechanical drawings, blueprints, schematics.
- Proficient in basic mathematics.
- The ability to follow directions and work well with a team.
- Basic experience working with computers, Microsoft Office, and emails.