Our client, a non-profit governing body within the healthcare industry, is currently seeking a Part-Time Program Assistant to join their team in Vancouver.
This position is 22-24 hours/week and the schedule can be somewhat flexible.
Reporting to the Manager, Registration & Administration, the Deputy Registrar, and the Registrar & CEO, the Program Assistant, Registration & Administration, is responsible for providing registration and administrative support.
The successful candidate will have very strong attention to detail, be organized, and have experience working with Client Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) – website, client database, email, social media platforms, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manages incoming email queries, responding to routine questions or notifying relevant staff of questions/comments that require further attention.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and voice mail messages, ensuring timely, effective, and respectful responses to basic enquiries
- Provides CRM system support, including scanning, maintaining files and documents, and data entry of applicant/registrant information.
- Supports the Manager, Registration & Administration, and the administrative functions of the College, by performing a variety of bookkeeping tasks as assigned, including processing invoices and maintaining electronic records, ensuring completeness and accuracy, as well as contact lists for Board and committee members and external organizations.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) would be preferred
- Previous experience in office administration.
- Good ability with numbers and data entry
- Working knowledge and experience in database systems, internet searches, and note taking.
- Ability to follow direction and work collaboratively and independently with committees and a cohesive staff team.
- Ability to prioritize and self-direct a daily workload including juggling simultaneous priorities.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and complete projects.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Task-oriented, with an emphasis on an attention to detail, accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Superior knowledge and understanding of software applications and systems, including Outlook and the MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive salary ($18-$21/hr, dependent on experience)
- Flexible work schedule (22-24 hrs/week, Monday to Friday)
- 4 weeks vacation (adjusted for part time)
- Eligibility for enrolment in the Municipal Pension Plan (MPP)
- Full benefits package
- Transit accessible downtown office and ability to work remotely some of the time
- Be apart of a non-profit organization that provides continuous support, learning and development and growth opportunities to its employees
- And more!
Interviews will be taking place immediately, please apply with your resume (cover letter not required)
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your resume.