Looking for your next career move in IT Development? This is it - apply today!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees! We are currently looking for a full-time experienced IT Developer for a 1-year contract
Our Client, a not-for profit organization, was founded in 1985 as an applied research centre investigating chronic disease and the treatment of pain. In response to industry and community needs they recently transformed our organization to focus on workplace health and the transfer of research into practice. As an organization they are committed to a core vision of conducting and supporting global research and mobilizing knowledge that positively impacts workplace health practices.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Administrative Coordinator & Project Manager, the IT Developer will work across teams to support the organization through three primary functions.
- Working with an IT Services Management Company, Fully Managed, to provide the necessary IT support to WWi Team members
- Ensuring security and maintenance of computer and network systems
- Commissioning/Decommissioning users
- Creating equipment tracking documentation
- Identifying opportunities and gaps to improve IT systems and meet organizational needs
- Creating IT procedures and infrastructures to improve organizational efficiencies
- Providing instructional documentation for ease of access and organizational use of software and systems
CRM Customization, Integration and Maintenance (Salesforce)
- Producing clean, efficient code as required
- Maintaining and troubleshooting integrations of Thinkific and GoToWebinar in
- Salesforce through Zapier and integration of Stripe in Salesforce, when applicable
- Continuous improvement cycle and creation of technical documentation for reference
- Recommend, document and execute improvements, to increase automated systems quality and efficiency
IT Project Management
- Overseeing and project managing current and future projects such as:
- Development of the WWi Workistic App (podcast like app)
- Development of the WWi Portal (research portal with an advanced search through a database)
- UI/UX improvements of the WWi website, Portal and Workistic App
- IT Services Management through Fully Managed
- Working with the WWi Team to understand IT projects/products requirements
- Working with external contractors to ensure projects/products meet WWi
- requirements and standards
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Combination of relevant experience and education
- Minimum 2-year experience
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce and knowledge of coding in the following languages is an
- asset: Apex, Salesforce Lightning Component, Visual Force
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress Plugins is an asset
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive compensation ($54,000 - 57,000)
- Supportive colleagues and excellent leadership team - You will be working as a part of a high-performing and inclusive team from all backgrounds!
- Remote work enabled - We support our team in working from home or remotely when needed with both offices in Vancouver and the tools to work from home
- Flexible work environment - We do not micromanage our flexibility, and trust that our people can manage their work and their lives appropriately.
If you are looking for a company that is growing, eager to help their employees, and that you can take pride in, look no further! Interviews are happening right away (flexible interview times available), so secure your spot with us today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
We look forward to working with you!