TPD is currently supporting our client partner in their search for an Office Manager/AP Clerk to join their team in Vancouver!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a industry leading satellite imaging company developing world-first technologies in data services, geoanalytics, machine learning and AI. This rapidly growing organization and has been recognized as one the top private companies best positioned to capitalize on future trends in software.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The ideal candidate comes with a broad range of accounting and Office Administration, has exceptional attention to detail, is highly organized. As a key member of the team, this position will be required to meet monthly deadlines. Excellent multitasking and interpersonal skills and being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment are a must.
- Accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices in ERP system
- Obtain invoice approvals and match to purchase orders, ensuring compliance with company purchasing policy.
- Act as primary point of contact for vendors (onboard new vendors, reply to vendor inquiries, follow up on invoices etc.)
- Process & review employee expense reports for completeness (coding, supporting receipts etc) and ensure timely reimbursement
- Create journal entries to record bank transactions and complete bank reconciliations
- Prepare month-end working papers for accounting adjustments, as required, including accruals, prepaid expenses, fixed assets etc.
- Support other functions including executive team with general administrative requests including, but not limited to: office purchases, travel requests, co-ordination of courier and mail pick-up and distribution
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Completion of a minimum 2-year accounting diploma and/or enrolled in a professional accounting program is preffered
- Experience with ERPs (Netsuite experience a big asset)
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Experience in dealing with multiple currencies
- General office management experience
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive compensation ($60,000 - 70,000)
- Supportive colleagues and excellent leadership team - You will be working as a part of a high-performing and inclusive team from all backgrounds!
- Remote work enabled - We support our team in working from home or remotely when needed with both offices in Vancouver and the tools to work from home
- Flexible work environment - We do not micromanage our flexibility, and trust that our people can manage their work and their lives appropriately.
If you are looking for a company that is growing, eager to help their employees, and that you can take pride in, look no further! Interviews are happening right away (flexible interview times available), so secure your spot with us today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
We look forward to working with you!