TPD is currently supporting our client partner in their search for an HR Generalist to join their team in Vancouver!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading Software startup with an award-winning culture, and a global presence. This rapidly growing organization and has been recognized as one the top private companies best positioned to capitalize on future trends in software.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The ideal candidate comes with a broad range of Human Resource Operations knowledge, has exceptional attention to detail, is highly organized, and can handle multiple and constantly shifting priorities in an agile environment.
- Take an evidence driven approach to continually improving employee experience, streamlining our processes, and helping the team scale
- Assist in planning and executing lunch & learns and social events.
- Assist in planning and implementing employee wellbeing programs and initiatives.
- Refine and execute the employee onboarding program, building a program that makes new hires feel welcome, supported, and productive while being a champion of the organizations collaborative, inclusive and transparent culture.
- Support hiring managers to source and select great candidates and continually improve our processes, while also ensuring a great candidate experience
- Keep our employee records up to date and accurate, updating where needed, and keeping on top of changes in terms and important dates such as end dates for short-term contracts, probationary periods, and work permits/visas.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2-3 years of generalist People Operations experience or in a people management role through which you’ve had experience dealing with People / HR related matters
- Good knowledge of HR practices, policies, and legislation, with an understanding of confidentiality, particularly for Canada.
- Experience in a fast paced environment, such as startup or scaleups.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (docs and excel) and willingness to learn new systems applications
- Post-secondary education in HR, Business or related field is an asset
- Strong relationship building skills
- Data driven, with a creative approach to problem solving
- The ability to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in a remote-first environment
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive compensation ($50,000 - 70,000)
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Extended benefits
- Stock options
- Supportive colleagues and excellent leadership team - You will be working as a part of a high-performing and inclusive team from all backgrounds!
- Remote work enabled - We support our team in working from home or remotely when needed with both offices in Vancouver and the tools to work from home
- Flexible work environment - We do not micromanage our flexibility, and trust that our people can manage their work and their lives appropriately.
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Opportunties for growth - both professionally and personally! This is a rapidly growing organization and has been
If you are looking for a company that is growing, eager to help their employees, and that you can take pride in, look no further! Interviews are happening right away (flexible interview times available), so secure your spot with us today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
We look forward to working with you!