Do you like working with your hands?
Do you have mechanical and electrical experience?
Then APPLY NOW!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting job seekers and employers. Our client, a contract manufacturer in the dietary supplement industry, is looking to hire Maintenance Technicians
to join their expanding team! This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing and family-oriented organization that really cares about its people and culture. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity to start immediately and interviews are taking place now!
Maintenance Technician - $20-26/hr
Maintenance Technician II - $23-29/hr
- Set Schedule (12/hr shifts on a compressed workweek)
- Weekly pay
- Annual bonus
- Opportunity for growth
- Employer Paid Health Benefits and much more!
Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician include preventative maintenance, maintenance repair, assisting with equipment changeovers, and improving overall manufacturing processes. Maintenance Technicians serve as a vital part of ensuring the organization's success at delivering on-time and quality products. You’ll take charge of all repairs and preventative maintenance on machines, blenders, and bottling equipment, collaborate with team members, assist with equipment changeovers on each machine, make adjustments, identify and troubleshoot errors.
- High School Diploma or GED Required (Degree required for Maintenance Technician II’s)
- Minimum of 5 or more years of directly related or closely related experience (7+ for Maintenance Technician II)
- Preferred knowledge of electrical and mechanical repair.
- The ability to work with others and communicate effectively.
- Having forklift certification is a plus.
- Having experience with FDA/GMP compliance is preferred.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Valid Driver's License!
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, click here.
We encourage you to follow up on the status of your application.