We have a current opportunity for Building Service Worker
in the Social Service housing sector. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an organization that truly makes a difference in people's lives!
WorkWithUs is a non-profit charity that specializes in helping individuals experiencing barriers to employment find sustainable careers.
We provide purposeful work by partnering with companies that are proud of their diversity and inclusion programs.
What is required?
Responsibilities will include:
- 1 - 2 years experience in building maintenance
- Additional experience in security an asset
- Work well with minimum supervision
- A desire to impact and improve lives
What you can expect:
- General repairs and maintenance - basic carpentry, plumbing, drywall repairs, painting, electrical etc. in all suites and public areas
- Suite clean up at move-out and suite preparation for move-in. Thoroughly clean and repair damage to the suite by the previous tenant. Cleaning of appliances.
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests and emergencies.
- Maintaining a daily written journal and passing on a log to update management on daily work.
- Maintaining the exterior of the building and surrounding property clean and free of debris.
- $18-20/ hr starting pay plus benefits
- Monday to Friday Day shifts
- Opportunity to join a union
- Work with a dynamic diverse team
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team dedicated to improving lives apply today!