Our client, an innovative corporate products supplier, has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Specialist to join their team.
The highly motivated, ambitious, organized, and analytical Logistics Specialist is to assist in their fulfillment and shipping department.
The ideal candidate will possess leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee the program fulfillment and shipping department
- Provide coverage for fulfillment and shipping when needed
- Oversee the receipt, inspection and count of goods
- Oversee the the shipment of general and program orders
- Resolve any issues with product quality, lost shipments and ensure packages are cleared through customs
- Prepare commercial invoices Prepare, pack, and ship outbound orders in a timely fashion
- Receive, inspect and record inventory items to ensure they adhere to our quality assurance
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Prepare shipments using automated shipping systems
- Perform regular e-store product counts and report to the Online Store Manager
- Process online orders
- Ensure the shipper/receiver is in communication with sales reps on the status of their shipments
- Resolve discrepancies between orders and goods, such as delays, condition, weight, quality, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar or progressive role
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Adaptable with a sense of urgency in executing job responsibilities and able to prioritize work
- Strong customer service and communications skills and are able to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive Compensation ($50K to $58K)
- Job security
- Ample training
- Work/Life balance
- Benefits package
If you believe you would be a good fit to join an exciting team, please submit your resume today!
Interviews are taking place immediately and cover letters are not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!