On behalf of our client, TPD is currently searching for a Intake Coordinator to work with our client in downtown Vancouver.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The role of the Intake Coordinator is do assist in the transfering of documents into the new secure database as well as entering new complain files into the database. A successful candidate will need exceptional organizational skills to be able to pull information from different sources (Email, existing databases) and input them into the Resolver platform.
- Post-secondary education in general studies, business, computers, or office management is a strong asset
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Able to quickly absorb new information regarding building rules and restrictions
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent literary skills
- Experience with data entry
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Suite
- Typing: 60 wpm+
Administrative Assistants should demonstrate competence in all the following:
What's in it for you?
- Behave Ethically and Professionally: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
- Full Time - Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Competitive hourly rate ($18-$22/hr)
- High possibility of extention
- Monthly bonuses based on sales target
- Complete benefits package after probation (medical, dental, EAP, and more..)
- On the job training
- Fun and welcoming environment!
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (No cover letters required)
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values.