Our client, a multi-national leader in Natural Resources, has a rare opportunity for a BI/Data Visualization Specialist to support operations within their Retail Performance Analytics team.
This is a 4-6 month contract, with a possibility of extension or permanent employment.
This person can be based out of Calgary, Vancouver, or Toronto.
If you have prior experience in Business Intelligence with Data Visualization, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you! This role is suitable for those who are able to design and develop Tableau visuals, dashboards and reports that will enable data driven decision making.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Design and developing Tableau visuals/dashboards/reports for retail fuel and merchandising store performance that enable data driven decision making.
- Work with internal teams, business leadership and subject matter experts to build analytics / metrics that reflect industry-leading intelligence and business acumen.
- Connect visuals to persistent data stores (i.e., SQL DBs, Amazon Web Services, Atomic Warehouse)
- Apply data transformation logic to clean, filter and integrate data from multiple sources to create datasets for consumption in reports and visualizations.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous experience designing Tableau visuals and dashboards
- Previous experience using cloud based data stores
- Experience and proficiency in creating reports from data
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional analytical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize work, delegate, and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Strong compensation
- Benefits after 3 months
- Working with a high functioning and inclusive team
- Possible contract extension or permanent employment
- A chance to be creative!
This is an immediate opening and cover letters are not required.
Feel free to include any samples of your previous Tableau work if able (not required).