Our client, a highly established and growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada, is looking for Branch Manager in Victoria BC.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Coaching employees to achieve their sales and service targets
- Managing employees plus day to day branch responsibilities.
- Accountable for increasing revenues, building a book of business
- Having hands on approach and working with staff to service customers
- Foster an environment that leads to a high level of engagement
- Ensure customers receive excellent service
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- High school graduate with some post-secondary
- Insurance broker level 2 license is a must. CAIB and/ or CIP are an asset
- At least two years' experience as a Manager
- Flexibility to work in other Victoria area branch locations
- Proven results in developing and leading a team
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical dental
- Incentive programs
- Extended benefits
- RRSP matching
- Job security
- Supportive colleagues and leadership team
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!