Do you have hands-on manufacturing & quality assurance experience?
Are you team-oriented with an eye for detail?
Are you looking for a long-term culture fit where you can learn and grow?
Our client, a leader in plastic manufacturing for the medical & dental industry is looking for Level 2, 3, and 4, Quality Assurance Inspectors
to join their growing team in Wilsonville, Oregon. The organization has a focus on quality for their customers, support for their people, and a low environmental footprint. This translates into a company that is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring their customers get the best possible products with the lowest waste levels and greatest manufacturing efficiency.
We are looking to fill multiple temp-to-perm & direct hire positions to support organizational growth. These roles are performed within an office and manufacturing floor environment.
As a Quality Assurance Inspector, you may be responsible for:
The ideal Quality Inspector will have:
- Performing basic visual and dimensional inspection functions on manufactured parts.
- Managing the calibration of tools and machinery.
- Providing and documenting specs of machine produced unit samples.
- Performing minor machine maintenance.
- Communicating challenges and recommendations to changes in part quality to relevant stakeholders.
- Recording and present information through Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ensuring documentation is correct for quality and production.
- Level 4 Inspector will be responsible to operate programmable CMM and report/document findings.
- Occasionally working with CNC and other manual lathe machines to perform parts production.
As a Quality Assurance Inspector, you will benefit from:
- A minimum of 18+ months experience within the manufacturing industry doing Quality Assurance at levels 2, 3, or 4.
- Working knowledge of hand tools and measuring devices not limited to calipers, micrometers, gages.
- Ability to perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Experience working with plastic materials and plastic terminology would be considered an asset.
- Ability to read, understand, and verbally communicate work instructions and blueprints.
- Process development and problem-solving experience.
- Ability to effectively work well in a team environment.
- Experience working with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- $16-23+hr base + differential
- Regular hours Monday- Friday:
- Day shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Swing shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm ($1/hr differential)
- Grave shift: 11:00pm-7:30am ($2/hr)
- Overtime on weekends as needed.
- Training, support, and a long-term growth and development plan.
- Benefits including medical, dental, etc.
- Profit-sharing 401k.
- A team environment that is supportive, inclusive, and encouraging.
- Ability to work with a stable essential services listed company.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume - interviews are starting right away!