Our client is looking for a Material Handler to join their team in Calgary, Alberta!
This is an exciting Full Time opportunity with room to grow for the right candidate.
Individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy planning their day for success are encouraged to apply right away!
- Order picking, preparing shipments, checking paperwork
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Safe and efficient operation of material handling equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
- General warehouse duties and support of the warehouse team upon request
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Good work ethic with willingness to learn
- Ability to lift 60 to 70 lbs frequently
- Forklift experience preferred
- Polished customer service skills
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Full-time hours - Monday to Friday - 630 AM -230 PM or 830 AM to 430 PM
- Competitive Wage - $19.00-$20.00 an hour!
- Strong opportunity for career growth
- Strong team culture
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume. Cover letters are not required!