PRICING AND COST CONTROL ANALYST – SUPPLY CHAIN – AVIATION
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Contribute to developing strategy and the execution of the annual change of price catalogue.
- Support the Manager or team lead or take ownership of one or more market based pricing analysis, collecting, and analyzing the required data and supporting the execution and tracking of results.
- Research market dynamics and collect benchmark data in the effort to develop a market expertise and to identify the position of various market players (aircraft manufacturers, suppliers, dealers...) – Apply to pricing strategy of part segments for which he/she is responsible.
- Support the evolution of the pricing models by helping to identify opportunities for improvement and making the required changes.
- Perform various cost analysis in support of supply chain and/or logistics in order to capitalize on any cost reduction opportunities.
- Support the development of Customer specific sales/discount strategies in the interest of generating incremental business and Customer loyalty.
- Ensure the correct application of pricing rules and/or strategies developed.
- Participate in all efforts related to achieving excellence and related objectives, including the development of the team’s data infrastructure.
- Assists in reviewing and preparing the analysis of operating costs by mode.
- Complies and analyzes information and provides projections as required for use in budgeting and costing.
- Develops internal and third-party rates such as various Operating and Capital Overhead rates.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives as defined under the role.
- Reviews, analyzes, coordinates and monitors budget preparation, projections, and updates.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Degree in Business Administration, with an orientation towards finance or accounting with a minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong in execution. Understands the value of a plan and has experience in participating and/or leading in projects with a deadline requiring interaction with multiple stakeholders.
- Must be highly detailed oriented with an affinity for numbers and enjoys working alone as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated experience in collecting, modelling and analyzing data in support of initiatives/ business cases and the development and execution of strategy.
- You are proficient with Windows applications at an advanced level: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, ability to innovate in working practices.
- MBA, CMA or CSCP would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of costing and pricing principles would be an asset.
- Experience with statistical analysis would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with SAP would be an asset.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with IFS 10 (or earlier versions) is an asset.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- A competitive total rewards package to include salary, incentives, and paid time off
- A Health and Wellness benefits
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.