Absolute Results is seeking a Technical Implementation Support Specialist to join their team. Here is a rare opportunity to join a highly established and growing international company in the Automotive / SaaS industry.
The Technical Implementation Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring our customers have a seamless experience launching with Absolute Results and you will be there every step of the way.
You are focused on managing all things technical and data as we onboard new customers. As the first line of technical support for both our internal teams and our customers you are well versed in the product and the underlying technologies utilized.
- Conducting initial data health checks (missing fields, validation, etc.)
- Processing finance validation checks on data
- Consistent communication with vendors to ensure all data issues are informed and then resolved
- Ensuring the correct parameters are on data
- Tier 1 help desk responsibilities including triage and escalation of issues
- Support engineering team by testing new features/bug fixes and investigating data related issues
- Running reports and sending them out to internal and external teams
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Other duties as required by management
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Technology/Management, or equivalent experience in a related area
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite at an intermediate level; in particular, Excel and Access query, formulas and data manipulation
- Automotive industry experience is an asset (not required)
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Excellent communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects effectively
- Commitment to timeliness in a deadline driven work environment
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast paced, highly dynamic entrepreneurial culture
- Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate integrity, honesty, and a professional work ethic at all times
- Uphold a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP matching
- Extended Health Benefits
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Lots of room for career growth
- And more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!