Here is a rare opportunity to join a highly established and growing international company in the Automotive / SaaS industry.
This position is open due to growth.
Absolute Results is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join its growing team based in our global headquarters in Surrey, BC. Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a major role in creating a seamless onboarding experience for our dealers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual who loves helping people. You are detail orientated with a proven track record in meeting and/or exceeding project deadlines and providing excellent customer support. There’s nothing you love more than making a customer’s day a little brighter.
As a member of the Customer Success team you make it your mission to ensure every customer is excited about using our products and services. Your upbeat personality, positive attitude and down to earth approach rubs off on others and you love contributing to the success of the team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for new customers and providing support for existing customers when needed
- Effectively & consistently communicating project status updates to the customer and internal teams, advising them on impacts to deadlines based on deliverables
- Building and maintaining relationships with your customers, vendors and peers
- Working in dynamic environment and are open to ideas from others
- Training customers and their teams on the day to day use and administration of the product
- Critical thinking, you can make difficult decisions when required
- Keeping quality documentation and process flows up to date
- Assisting others when needed, such as assisting our production team on a monthly basis and any other tasks that may arise
- At least 2 years experience where you excelled in a Customer Success or Customer Support role with a SaaS company and were directly interacting with customers
- Incredible communication skills with the ability to explain topics through both verbal and written means
- A demonstrated track record with project or timeline based delivery management
- Strong planning, organization and execution skills
- Top notch attention to detail that keeps everyone aligned and everything on schedule
- The ability to speak English and French (Nice to have)
YOU ARE ALSO
- Friendly, you love people are at home working on a diverse team
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of yourself and others
- An excellent communicator
- Comfortable giving opinions—you ask questions and are willing to suggest a better solution
- Incredibly organized and capable of prioritizing conflicting demands and tasks
- Self-motivated with a great attitude
- Willing to take risks for the good of the product and company
- Excited about delivering product(s) that solve real problems and seeing them used by real people
ABOUT ABSOLUTE RESULTS
Absolute Results is Canada’s largest automotive sales training & marketing company and growing larger every day! We’re passionate about the auto industry!
We’re a team of whip smart marketers, developers, designers and thinkers based in Surrey, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup, but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much hand holding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and some great opportunities to give back through our foundation.
Job Type: Full-time