Are you flexible and hardworking, with an interest in transportation and logistics?
Looking for your next career move? This is it - apply today!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees! We are currently looking for Transportation Associates
to join one of the world's leading shipping and freight logistics companies. Our client is a large, multi-national organization with a transit-friendly warehouse located in North Delta
This is a great position if you are looking for opportunities for growth
and have an interest in logistics
. This is a 5-month assignment to start, but for the right candidate, there is the potential to be hired into a permanent role with our client, with lots of opportunity for career advancement in a transportation logistics role.
The schedule may change week to week depending on business needs, so we are looking for a candidate with some flexibility around scheduling. The hours worked will typically be Monday-Friday, with 8-hour shifts between the hours of 6:00am and 6:00pm.
If you are looking for a great position in which you can contribute to the success of a fast-paced transportation and shipping company while growing your own abilities, please submit your resume today to be considered!
Interviews are taking place immediately as this position is ready to start ASAP. No cover letter required. Apply now!
What we're looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details
- Past data entry experience is preferred
- Strong Excel skills are required
- The strongest candidates will have experience in transportation, shipping, and logistics
- Experience with detention, demurrage, and claims
- Past inland port experience preferred
What you can expect in return:
- Full time schedule from Monday-Friday, with the potential for overtime
- A competitive pay rate; weekly pay through direct deposit
- Benefits after probation (medical, dental, EAP, sick time + more)
- Opportunities for growth and a permanent position within a world-class organization