Are you reliable and organized with an aptitude for data entry?
Looking for your next career move? This is it - apply today!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees! We are currently looking for Data Entry Clerks
to join one of the world's leading shipping and freight logistics companies. Our client is a large, multi-national organization with a transit-friendly warehouse located in North Delta
This is a great administrative position if you are looking for opportunities for growth
and have an interest in logistics
. For the right candidate, there is the potential to be hired into a permanent role with our client, with lots of opportunity for career advancement in a warehouse logistics role.
This position offers a pay rate of $17/hour, with benefits after probation. There is the opportunity to work overtime and pick up extra shifts if you are looking for more hours.
The schedule may change week to week depending on business needs, so we are looking for a candidate with some flexibility
around scheduling. Your schedule could look something like:
- (3 shifts on 3 shifts off) or (4 shifts on 4 shifts off)
- (3 12-hour shifts) or (4 10-hours shifts)
If you are looking for a great position in which you can grow with a fast-paced company while expanding your abilities in administration, please submit your resume today to be considered!
Interviews are taking place immediately as this position is ready to start ASAP. No cover letter required. Apply now!
- Accurately transact freight receipts and shipments
- Create and deliver production reports to customers
- Troubleshoot shipment variances at customer request
- Coordinating freight pickups with designated carriers
- Assisting Customer Service and Quality Assurance Coordinator with OS&D (overages, shortages and damages)
- Assist in planning inbound and outbound loads
- Assist Customer Service, Quality Assurance and production as needed
- Cross train in other areas of the team
- Special Projects as assigned
- Performs job related duties as specified by management
What we're looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details and compare data
- Ability to work independently and have a self-starter attitude
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks
- Industry experience preferred; not required
What you can expect in return:
- Full time schedule - (3 on 3 off) or (4 on 4 off) - 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Starting rate of $17 p/h
- Potential for overtime
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Benefits after probation (medical, dental, EAP, sick time + more)
- Opportunities for growth
- Working with a dynamic team!