Do you know plastic molding in and out?
Are you team-oriented with an eye for detail?
Are you looking for a long-term culture fit where you can learn and grow?
Our client, a leader in the plastic molding, plastic assembly, and automation industry is looking for an Assembly Technician to join their growing team. The organization has a focus on quality for their customers, support for their people, and a low environmental footprint. This translates into a company that is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring their customers get the best possible products with the lowest waste levels and greatest manufacturing efficiency.
As a Plastic Mold Technician, you will be responsible for:
The ideal Plastic Mold Technician will have:
- Perform set-ups and adjustments to Injection Molding machines and auxiliary equipment. This includes entering molding parameters into press and adjusting for proper barrel temperature settings.
- Check for proper material and dryer temperature and times. Verify dryer and all loading equipment is contamination free.
- Perform minor machine maintenance.
As a Plastic Mold Technician, you will benefit from:
- A minimum of 18+ months experience as a set-up technician or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of material drying, blending, and mixing requirements.
- Ability to read, understand, and verbally communicate work instructions and blueprints.
- Process development and problem-solving experience.
- Ability to effectively train and assist others.
- Regular hours Monday- Friday:
- Day shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Swing shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm ($0.50/hr differential)
- Grave shift: 11:00pm-7:30am ($1.75/hr)
- Overtime on weekends as needed.
- Training, support, and a long-term growth and development plan.
- Benefits including medical, dental, etc.
- Profit-sharing 401k.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume - interviews are starting right away!