Are you an experienced technician in the plastics manufacturing field looking for the next step in your career?
Are you team-oriented with an eye for detail?
Are you looking for a long-term culture fit where you can learn and grow?
Our client, a leader in the plastic molding, plastic assembly, and automation industry is looking for an Assembly Technician to join their growing team. The organization has a focus on quality for their customers, support for their people, and a low environmental footprint. This translates into a company that is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring their customers get the best possible products with the lowest waste levels and greatest manufacturing efficiency.
As an Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for:
The ideal Assembly Technician will have:
- Performing assembly of plastic parts and insert components.
- Set up and operate all assembly jobs including CNC, inserting with a sonic welder or hot iron, press fitting, gluing, drilling, and milling.
- Troubleshoot equipment as needed.
- Performing equipment set up with a focus on safe and efficient processes.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining work instructions and improvements.
As an Assembly Technician, you will benefit from:
- Previous experience on CNC machine, pad printers, sonic welders, milling machines, hot stamp machine, and/or drill presses.
- Ability to read, understand, and verbally communicate work instructions and blueprints.
- Process development and problem-solving experience.
- Ability to effectively train and assist others.
- Proficiency at 75% assembly jobs, including IBM, GSL, and other advanced assembly jobs.
- Regular hours: M-Th 6am-4:30pm.
- Overtime for any Fri/Sat shifts.
- Training, support, and a long-term growth and development plan.
- Benefits including medical, dental, etc.
- Profit-sharing 401k.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume - interviews are starting right away!