TPD is currently supporting our clients in their search for a Application Developer to join their team in Vancouver.
iGPS (Grammaticus Platform Solution) is a leading learning program in North America with a presence in Vancouver, Europe, and Asia. We have two thriving campuses in Vancouver while also running an innovative virtual program since 2017. iGPS owns an innovative curriculum that has supported thousands of students from G1-G12 as well as the university. Our staff hail from all over the world as they teach both in-person and virtually.
An innovator in the private education sector, iGPS attracts students and staff who expect much for themselves, are very driven, and are results-oriented. We instil in our students a love for learning, a deep passion for the Humanities, and an appreciation for critical thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be responsible for
- Serving as an iOS or Andriod development expert and a key contributor to our mobile business
- Manager the product delivery and manage the overal project structure and timeline
- Contributing to the functional design and architecture of customer-facing, high trafficked mobile applications-
- Confirm requirements, coding, testing, analysis, design, definition, development, and implementation of mobile application
- Building complex iOS/Andriod Applications; assist in web frontend development, bug fixing;
- Ensure expectations are met and work within tight project management schedules in an Agile development environment
- Set up Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Generation of the iOS APP and submission of the iOS APP to Apple App store.
- Generation of the Android APP and submission of the Android APP to Google Play Store.
- Run one EC2 Web/APP services in Linux for providing the content APP/Web needs.
- Access the database and provide the interface for content management.
- Run AWS EC2/S3/RDS service
By way of a Summary:
- Provide the search function.
- Online Courses.
- In English and Chinese.
- Audio/Video meetings using ZOOM as per above.
- Submit the APP to APP store.
- Table/Attribute for online course.
- Upload Sample Courses.
- Add all content to the database and create index to the related course.
- Uploaded the Video, Audio, Images for the online course to S3.
- Grammaticos will provide all processed Video
- Add the resources to the database for APP usage.
- Implement the Web Service to access the RDS and provide the Rest API for APP. - Implement the administrator tools to add/delete/update the content in database.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Full-cycle development experience with mobile applications (iPhone or Android)
- Experience with Project Management is required
- Experience in all parts of the iOS development lifecycle including: application development (application structure; device and operating system Application Program Interface (API's); debugging; performance; security), deployment, updating, and roll-out, 3rd party integration points
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Very competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible working hours and schedule
- Ability to work remotely and in-person
- All the of tools and materials you will need to get the job done including a computer and software access
We look forward to receiving your resume.