Our client, a highly established and growing international company in the food manufacturing and distribution industry, has a rare opening for an Intermediate Accountant to join their dynamic team.
This is a 6 - 9 month contract role which may become permanent.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Processes journal entries, which are results of daily/weekly/monthly transactions
- Reconciles monthly Bank and Accounts Receivable accounts performs month-end close, and follows up on any outstanding items
- Manages the EFT process
- Reviews payroll information transferred from schedules and imports into the payroll system. Checks for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- CPA designation or equivalent would be an asset
- Recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive compensation ($50K to $62K)
- Extended benefits
- RRSP matching
- Job security
- Supportive colleagues and leadership team
- and more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!