Our client, a full-service construction company offering general contracting and construction management services, is seeking a Senior Full-Cycle Accountant to join their team.
As the Accountant, you will be an integral part of the team working closely with the management staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- All aspects of financial management
- Development and implementation of internal control policies and procedures
- Full cycle accounting for multiple companies
- Client / Customer invoicing – preparation of invoices
- Accounts Payable – entering payables and processing payments
- Accounts Receivable – monthly reporting or as required
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements
- GST & Source Remittance filings
- Payroll – reconciling time cards and bi-weekly payroll (most employees are contracted)
- Hiring and training of staff
- Preparation and analysis of cash flows, financial statements, project profitability on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and other reports as required by management.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Post Secondary education in accounting
- Currently or in pursuit of a CPA, (CA, CMA, CGA) accounting designation an asset
- Ability to maintain constant communication and build relationships with staff and peers
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to deal with changing requirements and priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize work based on priority
- Sage 100 experience is a strong asset
- Vehicle required
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Family-oriented environment with flexibility
- Competitive Salary ($62K to $77K, dependent on experience)
- Benefits Package
- Three weeks vacation
- Room for growth (into a Controller position)
- and more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away!
To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required)
We look forward to reviewing your resume.