TPD has been retained to resource an experienced Quality Control – Receiving Inspection Supervisor (Distribution) for a Aviation firm with multiple assets operating in a variety of niche areas across the country. Given the private and confidential nature of the work, information about the firm will be shared upon short-listing of candidates.
The Receiving Inspection Supervisor is responsible for implementing, managing and ensuring the continuous operations of the receiving inspection activities performed at the Calgary Distribution center. The Receiving Inspection Supervisor will have responsibility to manage a team of Receiving Inspectors. In collaboration with your aviation team counterparts, you will form a community with a common objective: to make the Quality Management System (QMS) / Product Control System (PCS) the best in class, characterized by its cost efficiency, ease of use and capability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure daily operations of receiving inspection.
- Manage, develop, and ensure employees are trained and qualified to the QMS and regulatory requirements and customer and business needs.
- Implement, develop, control, and continuously improve QMS content related to distribution / including root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- The Receiving Inspection Supervisor will be equally responsible for assessing the site’s adherence to the QMS.
- Assess the need and manage the impact of QMS changes to the site’s operations.
- Bridge and liaise with QA and ensure adherence to the QMS/PCS system on site.
- You possess a college degree or equivalent
- You possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Control System (Part V - Airworthiness Manual Chapter 563 - Distribution of Aeronautical Products) as receiving inspector
- You possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience as leader and managing employees
- You possess experience in continuous improvement
- You have a strong customer focus
- You are skilled at influencing and mobilizing others
- You are functional in using the Microsoft Office / IFS ERP system experience is an asset