Our Client, a service provider to the automotive industry, is looking for a Collections Administrator to join their dynamic team in Edmonton. If you are someone who is detail oriented, driven to succeed, with excellent communication skills and some related experience, then this could be the opportunity for you.
This is a 12 month maternity coverage contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Perform due date changes, payment date frequency changes, and other client information changes as required.
- Take ownership of the delinquent accounts, developing and implementing strategic and tactical steps to maximize returns and recoveries as required.
- Work closely with the Customer Service department to ensure effective transition of client information between departments.
- Provide support in the administration of bankruptcy files through the preparation and submission of documentation.
- Assist the Collection Specialist in the preparation of files for repossession with tasks including, but not limited to, credit bureau searches, PPSA searches, and property assessments.
- Complete cancellation requests of insurance products, and follow for confirmation of received funds.
- Answer correspondence, prepare weekly reports, maintain customer files and records related to collection work.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines, applicable legislation and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with letter formatting and mail in support of the collections department when necessary.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous over the phone customer service experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- A quick learner able to work independently and collaborate with others
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines
- Competitive salary (40K to 45K)
- Extended health and dental plan
- Opportunity to work onsite or remote
- Supportive work environment
- Great downtown location
We are accepting applications right away. No cover letter required!