TPD is currently supporting our clients in their search for a Digital Media Manager to join their team in Vancouver.
iGPS (Grammaticus Platform Solution) is a leading learning program in North America with a presence in Vancouver, Europe, and Asia. We have two thriving campuses in Vancouver while also running an innovative virtual program since 2017. iGPS owns an innovative curriculum that has supported thousands of students from G1-G12 as well as the university. Our staff hail from all over the world as they teach both in-person and virtually.
An innovator in the private education sector, iGPS attracts students and staff who expect much for themselves, are very driven, and are results-oriented. We instil in our students a love for learning, a deep passion for the Humanities, and an appreciation for critical thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be responsible for
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns on WeChat,
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Post-secondary education in Digital Media Design, Digital Journalism or other relevant education
- Experience working with WeChat, Website design
- Ability to translate content from English to Mandarin
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Very competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible working hours and schedule
- Ability to work remotely and in-person
- All the of tools and materials you will need to get the job done including a computer and software access
We look forward to receiving your resume.