TPD is always looking for great Sales professionals and we currently have an opportunity to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
The Sales Development Representative expands TPD’s growth in terms of overall revenue, profitability, and captured market share. The Sales Development Representative communicates pristine product knowledge, assists prospects in identifying major pain points, and aligns TPD as company of choice for talent.
This position is 100% remote.
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
As part of our core team you will play a key role in contributing to our mission: To help organizations perform and to help people succeed.
We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
Why work with us?
Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Exercising both outbound and inbound sales tactics to identify prospects and nurture
- them through the sales cycle. other internal sales personnel to warm leads through the
- sales cycle, leading to top-line sales.
- Identify prospect pain points based on activity with inbound marketing strategies and
- craft a communication plan that leverages this information to present the best solutions
- Collaborate at many levels with senior managers
- Lead generation
- Establish relationships with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Meet or exceed new customer booking targets by constantly building a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive the sales cycle from initial customer engagement to meeting set up
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements; developing/presenting solutions that help them meet their goals and overcome their challenges
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Entering and managing all Data (Companies, Contacts and Deals) into our CRM and managing/maintaining the accuracy of this information and how it correlates with our
- other systems and Database’s.
- Report on sales activity on a weekly basis in Sales Scorecard
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance
- sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Works collaboratively with sales executive to handover accounts and transfer knowledge
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
What you bring to the table.
- Minimum 1 years sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Post-Secondary Education or relevant experience preferred
- BA, BComm, BSc. Sales Marketing or other relevant business program is preffered
- Working experience with CRM software, VOIP Phone systems, Google suite is considered an asset
What you get in return.
- Flexible work environment
- Ample training and learning opportunity
- Ability to be innovative & independent
- Fast-Paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Employer paid benefits
- Competitive compensation package
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.