TPD is always looking for great Sales professionals and we currently have an opportunity to join our team as a Sales Executive.
The Sales Executive The primary function of the Sales Executive role is the acquisition of new Workforce Solutions clients for TPD. By combining the best of inbound and outbound sales, this position leverages a consultative selling approach to grow TPD’s client base.
This position is 100% remote.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored and scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change, or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money, and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers
that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Meet or exceed new customer booking targets by constantly building a healthy sales
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to signed & won deal
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements; developing/presenting solutions that help them meet their goals and overcome their challenges
- Help prospects clearly define their decision making process, timelines and budget in order to make a purchasing decision
- Challenge the prospect’s assumptions about their current approach to HR and recruitment and the business impact
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers on topics including our solutions, terms of service, pricing, guarantees and payment terms
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Entering and managing all Data (Companies, Contacts and Deals) into CRM and managing/maintaining the accuracy of this information and how it correlates with our other systems and Database’s.
- Report on sales activity on a weekly basis within Sales Scorecard
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Work closely with service delivery team to ensure new customer Workforce projects are
successful during our first engagement
- Works collaboratively with account manager to handover accounts and transfer knowledge
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop/ improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Share knowledge and experiences
What you bring to the table.
- 1-3 years sales or customer service
- BA, BComm, BSc. Sales Marketing or other relevant business program
- Working sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience working in a SAAS environment is considered an asset
- Working experience with CRM software, VOIP Phone systems, Google suite is
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You have Grit - you find ways to overcome obstacles and follow through with different parties to make sure the job gets done
- You Are Collaborative - you can communicate effectively with teammates, employees and vendors.
What you get in return.
- Flexible work environment
- Ample training and learning opportunity
- Ability to be innovative & independent
- Fast-Paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Employer paid benefits
- Competitive compensation package ($44K to $55K)
- TPD University
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.