Are you an experienced CNC Operator looking for a great work environment, stability, and longevity?
Our client, one of California's leaders in the engineering, manufacturing, and materials management industry, has openings for machine operator positions starting as soon as possible.
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm, or 5:00am-1:30pm
Pay Range: $15.87/hr - $31.25/hr
As a Machinist, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform complex setups and operate mill, lathe, and/or router to machine flat and formed parts.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings following both Imperial and Metric measurements.
- Work from schedules, shop orders, established procedures, blueprints, and specifications.
- Perform 1st Article of Inspection.
The ideal Machinist will have:
- Previous CNC or Machinist experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle fragile products, perform repetitive tasks and demonstrate safety awareness.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
As a Machinist you will benefit from:
- Above average pay ($15.87/hr - $31.25/hr)
- Lots of overtime if desired
- 10-15% shift differential bonuses
- Growth opportunities
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).