Are you interested in gaining experience in both Canadian, US Staffing Services while gaining hands on experience providing cutting edge HR solutions?
The Workforce Specialist (WS) will act as the primary candidate interviewing and candidate management function of their assigned client portfolio. The WS is responsible for the proper execution of the TPD Way and is directly responsible for ensuring that each candidate experience is in alignment with TPD’s operational service standards.
The Workforce Specialist will be responsible for managing the full-cycle interview and selection process for their defined client group. In collaboration with the Workforce Coordinator, the Workforce Specialist will also contribute to the engagement and management of a robust candidate pipeline for their defined client group within their dedicated division. The Workforce Specialist is at the heart of our organization and we need someone that is ready to roll their sleeves up and get it done!
This position is 100% remote.
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
As part of our core team you will play a key role in contributing to our mission: To help organizations perform and to help people succeed.
We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
What you will be doing.
- Candidate Interviewing & Management (65%)
- Interview sourced candidates and determine their best fit for open client requirements
- Execute the entire recruiting cycle including sourcing efforts, interview best practices,
reference checks, and offer/onboarding.
- Manage a contingent workforce pool that can be deployed on a temporary basis to the
assigned client group or within other client groups within the dedicated division.
- Act as the champion of all interviewing and candidate management within the specified
- Manage a high volume (40+) of open client requirements in conjunction with Workforce
- Provide the Manager with meaningful feedback around candidate experience and client requirements.
- Lead Role Discovery calls as required by the Manager and deliver the TPD Promise in all candidate and client interactions.
- Meet or exceed require KPI’s including (but not limited to) number of interviews and
- Business Development (25%)
- Seek opportunities to generate new business leads by identifying company/prospect hiring needs
- Deliver TPD value proposition during candidate and indirect client interactions
- Partner with Manager to execute a variety of business development activities such as
prospecting, email marketing, and prospect list calling
- Meet SMART sales goals and quality connect requirements on a weekly basis
- Administration (10%)
- Work with the Workforce Coordinator to ensure proper client reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure prompt and accurate data entry into TPD systems and work with the Workforce
Coordinator to ensure data quality.
- Maintain and deliver to TPD Operational Service Standards.
What you bring to the table.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, staff management, HR, or recruiting.
- Bachelors of Human Resources, Psychology or related field considered an asset, but not required
- Working knowledge of Provincial and Federal employment laws (ESA, Human Rights, etc. ) is considered an asset
- Knowledge of payroll processing systems is considered an asset
- Strong data entry skills with a great emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Ability to work independently in a fully remote environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You have Grit - you find ways to overcome obstacles and follow through with different parties to make sure the job gets done
- You Are Collaborative - you can communicate effectively with teammates, employees and vendors.
What you get in return.
- A competitive total rewards package to include salary, bonus incentives, and paid time off
- A Health and Wellness stipend of $50 per month
- An annual Technology stipend of $1,000 per year
- Opportunities to participate in Winner’s Circle - an annual trip for the top performers at TPD
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.