Our client, an automotive marketing company, is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, the IT Support Analyst will provide a high standard of technical user support to their employees and partners, globally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Regular progress reporting to management for ongoing tasks, projects, and support status
- Create & update documentation for new and existing processes
- Take ownership of systems such as the company asset management policies and processes
- Perform user administration duties such as onboarding and offboarding employees
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues effectively, to complete resolution
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or technical operations environment required
- The ability to lift, install, configure technology such as PCs, Monitors, Servers onsite
- Hands-on experience with Google Suite
- Ability to proficiently support a mixture of PC and Mac users
- Experience with mobile device management and Apple DEP
- Experience in managing backups and cloud storage
- Understanding of on-premise infrastructure, and the ability to troubleshoot network issues
- Experience with cloud migration projects (Nice to have)
- Experience configuring switches & building servers in a virtual environment (Nice to have)
- Experience with hardware refresh programs (Nice to have)
- The ability to speak English and French (Nice to have)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- 50K - 65K ( dependent on experience)
- RRSP matching
- Extended Health Benefits
- Lots of room for career growth
- And more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!